Gapcheon, flowing in front of Daejeon Convention Center, is the best resting area for the citizens of Daejeon. As you walk along Gapcheon riverside road, you can see people enjoy water sports, jogging and having quality time with their families. It is a beautiful place you would want to spend time with your loved ones.
Water sports in Gapcheon
Free access is available for anyone to experience water sports in the river.
Hanbit Tower and Expo Bridge are a beautiful sight from the river while enjoy water sports.
- Available Date and Time: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, and 15:00 at Oct 6, 7, 2015
- Place : Expo Lake park Water sports area (Address: 397, Manyeon-dong, Seo-gu, Daejeon)
- Fee: Free of charge
- Category : Boating, lifting, leisure canoe, pedal boat, water bicycle, etc.
- Information - First come first served / For canoe, pedal boat and water bicycle use immediately on reservation required / For boating and lifting (call for group reservation required)
- Note: Clothes may be wet during water sports
If you would like to attend the above program, please reserve in advance via email. (email@example.com
Also the onsite reservation at tour desk can be available.